Vaccine Distribution at the Wexner Medical Center
Individuals who are not patients of the Wexner Medical Center or those who do not have a MyChart account can call 614-688-VAXX (8299) for assistance. More information, including vaccination sites, frequently asked questions is available on the Wexner Medical Center website. If no appointments are available, sign up to be notified when additional appointment times are posted. Click on the “Get Notified” box and follow the instructions to enter your contact information.
Vaccine Clinic at Jesse Owens North Recreation Center
Vaccines for faculty, staff and students are available at Jesse Owens North, 2151 Neil Ave. This location also serves as a COVID-19 testing site.
Hours of operation:
Wednesday - 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Friday - 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Book your appointment today. Walk-ins are welcome. Patients have a choice of Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- Log in to your MyChart account. Go to the Appointments section and look for the “COVID-19 Vaccine” option. Don’t have a MyChart account? Sign up now.
- Call 614-688-8299 (VAXX), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Privacy areas will be available upon request. If you’re getting vaccinated during your workday/work shift, please coordinate with your manager in advance. For questions, email COVIDVaccine@osumc.edu.
Same-Day Care clinics offering walk-in COVID-19 vaccines
Students, faculty, staff and community members can receive the COVID-19 vaccines at Wexner Medical Center Same-Day Care locations. Vaccines are available on a walk-in basis, or by scheduling in MyChart. Locations and hours are below.
- University Health (McCampbell Outpatient Care: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday) Note: This site serves people who are 18 years or older.
- Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care Upper Arlington: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care East: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Ohio State Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care Worthington: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
Buckeye Vaccinate Tailgate rolls across Ohio
Ohio State and Kroger are teaming up to offer three vaccination tailgate events across Ohio on the following dates:
Monday, Aug. 2
6 to 8 p.m.
1155 N. 21st St., Newark, OH 43055
Tuesday, Aug. 5
6 to 8 p.m.
1510 Covington Ave., Piqua, OH 45356
Vaccine Distribution Sites around Ohio
Distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine in the State of Ohio is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH).
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at nearly 1,300 locations statewide and 110 locations in Franklin County including retail pharmacies, hospitals and public health departments.
The state has created an online tool to help Ohioans identify vaccine distribution sites in their communities. Additional information about the state’s vaccine distribution plan is available on the Ohio Department of Health website.